– DECREE FROM BP. RAICA & LETTER FROM FR. JERABEK ON END OF DISPENSATION • Previous Decree Here
– Our church remains open for prayer daily – read about our COVID-19 precautions here
– Scroll down to find our current Mass schedule or see here
– Confessions are heard according to the usual schedule: M-F 11:30am, Saturday 3:00-4:30pm – in the Courtyard Bell Tower MORE INFO
– Information on ANOINTING — Information on BAPTISMS
– Policy for Wedding Liturgies in the Church | Receptions in the Cathedral Life Center
CLICK TO LEARN ABOUT OUR PIPE ORGAN PROJECT – Monthly Financial Reports: 03/2021 | 02/2021 | 01/2021 | 12/2020 | 11/2020 | 10/2020 | 09/2020 | 08/2020 | 07/2020 | 06/2020 | 05/2020 | 04/2020 | 03/2020 | 02/2020 | 01/2020 | 12/2019
Thank you for visiting our parish online! Since 1872, we have been in the heart of historic Birmingham, Alabama under the patronage of the great Saint Paul. We hope that you will come and see us in person! Please use the menus to navigate our site and learn more about us. May God pour out abundant blessings upon you and yours!
— Very Reverend Bryan W. Jerabek, J.C.L., Pastor & Rector
Address: 2120 3rd Ave N, Birmingham, AL 35203 (click for map)
The Office is located behind the church (entrance on 22nd St). Hours are Monday–Friday, 8:00am–3:00pm. Call us at (205) 251-1279.
Sunday Obligation: 5:00pm Saturday (masks required), 7:15, 8:30, 11:00am Sunday
Monday-Friday: 6:30am & 12:10pm
Saturday Morning: 8:30am
Weekly Sung Vespers:
Sunday: 5:15pm (order of worship provided, singing optional)